Friday, April 25, 2014

It's The Little Things - Pictures of My Week

Just a few things that made me smile this past week :)

  
We spent last Saturday with Bill's parent's and went to a restaurant that Bill grew up going to and, as a family, they love.  I have to admit, I have heard of it quite a few times so the expectations were very high.  Well, my carnitas nachos did not dissapoint in the least!  I definitely had to take some home as leftovers for the next day and Celinda's was absolutely everything they said it would be :)  If you are ever in the area, it is a really great family friendly place!



We also went beer tasting right around the corner and, while the beer wasn't as cold as possible, it is always fun to try a bunch of new beers while you sit and chat in the sunshine :)  The tasting room was very laid back, which I liked a lot, and the table next to us ordered Thai food from next door and enjoyed it with their beers… that's my kind of place.  Plus they had a Belgian Apple Pie beer, it was great.


 My dad ALWAYS sends his girls lambs on Easter and a card telling us how much he loves us, and this year was no exception.  I am spoiled with a wonderful father.  Both of my parents really make an effort to show each of us love across the distance, and it is felt.  I really do have a collection of lambs in our guest room and everytime I see them I smile and remember how much my daddy loves me.


 After some dear friend's got married a couple weeks ago (blog to come soon), I took home some of the leftover flowers.  Everyday I walked out into our dining room and smiled thinking about what a lovely day it was.  Sunshine and love abounding. 

It's the little things :)

Have a lovely weekend friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment