Monday, July 1, 2013

A Penny For Your Thoughts - Grateful and Humbled

Be thankful for what you have.

I am constantly reminding myself that some people would kill for my normal…

People would give anything to marry their best friend.

People would give anything to have a family that supports and loves them no matter what the circumstances.

People would give anything to have a job that they enjoy going to and respect for and from people that they work with.

People would give anything to have friends that continue to seek them out and share their hearts.

People would give anything to have food on the table and a roof over their heads.

People would give anything to have a savings account with money in it.


I have no right to complain.

I have no right to be afraid.

I have no right to be ungrateful.


Mine is a life FULL of love.  
Blessed doesn't even begin to describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment