Tuesday, April 24, 2012

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things - My Recent West Elm Obsession


As always, I have developed a recent obsession with a new store.  I don’t even love shopping, I just love finding places that feel homey to me, and West Elm captures a part of my essence that is rare to find!  It is fun and colorful, while being calm and relaxing.  I really love that combination.

After discovering the store, I discovered many Pinterest pins, and I decided to compile a collection for you here.  I want you to enjoy them as much as I do.  They really bring me joy!  Isn’t it funny the kinds of things that make us happy? :) 

The closest West Elm to us is about 45 minutes away in Santa Monica, and I am hoping to take a trip up there before Bill and I get married and purchase a few things for our new home together.  I am so blessed to have found a man who loves this colorful side of me. 











Take time to peruse their website They have really wonderful bedding.  In fact, the comforter pictured above is the one Bill and I are leaning towards!  Thoughts?  We love it!  I also want some of their fun little kitchen accents.  I just love this store!

Enjoy your day friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment