Tuesday, January 24, 2012

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

Lately I have been really loving: 

1) Acting like a child.  Mikaela suggested jumping on the beds when we were staying at a nice hotel a few weeks back, and it was just what I needed at the time!  We laughed so hard and collapsed into the soft pillows.  We played games on the same night, and I really love playing cards.  It really gets my minds of things going on and takes away my stress.  Being Bill's partner in Nertz is my favorite.

2) Cooking and Baking.  I have been experimenting a lot with different types of cooking that I have never done before.  Soup is my personal favorite right now.  It is so simple and you can just throw a bunch of stuff in one pot and its good to go!  A loaf of banana bread this week also made me happy.  Every time I take a bite of it I breathe a little easier.  If you have recipes for me to try, PLEASE forward them along.  I love love love trying new things.

3) Finding Wedding Details.  The picture below is these lovely paper flowers I found for my bridesmaids in a shop while I was at home over Christmas.  Honestly, the big details of a wedding overwhelm me.  I have a much easier time finding sweet little details.  They make me smile and get me excited.  I love picturing the little touches. So much.


No comments:

Post a Comment