Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday - Scenes From New England

I know last week was all about Boston, but sometimes amidst all the words and pictures of people it is tough to appreciate the attempts at photography that I make.  So, even though I am beyond amateur and these were taken with a point and shoot camera, here are my sweet shots from my trip.  I am was going to link up with Sweet Shot Tuesdays for the first time, but I since have found out that it is not going on this month.  However, that isn't going to stop me from sharing these with you!  I will just have to take more sweet shots to share when the link up party begins again.
I love all these shots, and while some are intentional and some are not, they remind me of a lovely time with lovely people in a lovely place :)  Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment