Friday, October 21, 2011

The Blessing of Beautiful Babies

I thought I would share a few pictures I stole off Facebook of Bill's adorable baby cousins (well they are his cousin's kids - so what is that first removed? - Ha let's stick with cousins!)

This is Logan and his parents Sarah and Rich and Reyes and her parents Theresa and Frank.  I could not get over how amazingly adorable they all are! I smile when I think that these parents have nothing but love for their children.  I am sure there are tough times, but I never hear complaining.  I am so glad to have both of these families around and see the love they have for their little ones and for each other.

I feel so blessed by them.







 

I hope you enjoyed these!  Happy Fall and Happy Friday everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment