Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Love Sunflowers


I don't have a lot to say today, except that I love sunflowers.  I know this sunflower is a bit outrageous, but when I saw it from across the lovely home goods store, I had to run over and embrace it.  It made me so happy and brightened my day.  The huge smile on my face is not just for your sake!

I think it is extremely important to get excited about little things in life.  So, while this post may seem silly and even a little boring, I want to challenge you this coming weekend to do something just because it makes you smile.  Whatever your giant sunflower is, walk across the store and take a picture with it (figuratively speaking of course)!  

What flower do you love?  and What silly little thing made you smile this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment